Hold on to your chopsticks. An online blogger was able to google/baidu his way into the Chinese sport authority’s website and lo and behold: The tiny tumbler, He, who nudged Nastia Liukin out of a gold medal in uneven bars (‘m still seething about that!) is actually 13 years old!!!!!!! WIll someone from the major media please say SOMETHING about this? Sure it could potentially start world war III, but come on! The US looks like we don’t care. I will say though that if the chinese can’t sweep the floor with everyone at the olympics by using underaged underweight family-deprived robot girls, then that reflects really poorly on their program. And it reflects really well on the United States. Nastia and Shawn have some seriously heavier frames than the chinese babies they call tumblers and they still managed to knock the asian rugrats out of contention for gold! USA! USA! See the story here.
Turn Off Your Radio: Fresh Artists Here
- Pinterest / What is Pinterest & why are Women going Crazy over it?
- TurnTable dot FM is the new Pandora!
- Ka-Bar Zombie Killer Knives | Uncrate
- QuiBids – Just me, or a Big scam?
- We All Suck at Passwords Giz Tells you how dumb you are
- Gmail Hacked, Friends Email hacked, time to get secure
- The Chronicles of Rick Roll | Official Movie Site & Trailer
- FBI Tracking Device Teardown
- Safely Unscrew a Broken Lightbulb with a Bar of Soap
- The Birthplace of the Internet
- online poker free chips on The Chinese Gymnasts ARE too young!
- mel on Big Speaker Guy
- Anonymous on The Chinese Gymnasts ARE too young!
- Hazzy on The Tony Danza
- free millionaire dating on Women are Stupid!!!
- sunny leone on Incase You’re Still Undecided Who To Vote For…
- nodata on QuiBids – Just me, or a Big scam?
- SUPEBchinesegymnast on The Chinese Gymnasts ARE too young!
- Anonymous on Attention Wal Mart Shoppers: Blue Light Special on Racism!
- Anonymous on Fined for Racism: Should US Try It?